43 CFR Part 3600, Subpart 3602 - Mineral Materials Sales
Subject Group 152Applications (§§ 3602.10 - 3602.15)
- § 3602.10 Applying for a mineral materials sales contract.
- § 3602.11 How do I request a sale of mineral materials?
- § 3602.12 How does the mineral materials sales process affect other users of the same public lands?
- § 3602.13 How does BLM measure and establish the price of mineral materials?
- § 3602.14 What kind of financial security does BLM require?
- § 3602.15 What will happen to my bond if I transferred all of my interests or operations to another bonded party?
Subject Group 153Administration of Sales (§§ 3602.20 - 3602.29)
- § 3602.20 Administration of mineral materials sales.
- § 3602.21 What payment terms apply to my mineral materials sales contract?
- § 3602.22 When will a contract terminate?
- § 3602.23 When will BLM make refunds or allow credits?
- § 3602.24 When may I assign my materials sales contract?
- § 3602.25 What rights and responsibilities does my assignee assume?
- § 3602.26 If I assign my contract, when do my obligations under the contract end?
- § 3602.27 When will BLM extend the term of a contract?
- § 3602.28 What records must I maintain and how long must I keep them?
- § 3602.29 How will BLM verify my production?
Subject Group 154Noncompetitive Sales (§§ 3602.30 - 3602.34)
- § 3602.30 Noncompetitive sales.
- § 3602.31 What volume limitations and fees generally apply to noncompetitive mineral materials sales?
- § 3602.32 What volume and other limitations pertain to noncompetitive sales associated with public works projects?
- § 3602.33 How will BLM dispose of mineral materials for use in developing Federal mineral leases?
- § 3602.34 What is the term of a noncompetitive contract?
Subject Group 155Competitive Sales (§§ 3602.40 - 3602.49)
- § 3602.40 Competitive sales.
- § 3602.41 When will BLM sell mineral materials on a competitive basis?
- § 3602.42 How does BLM publicize competitive mineral materials sales?
- § 3602.43 How does BLM conduct competitive mineral materials sales?
- § 3602.44 How do I make a bid deposit?
- § 3602.45 What final steps will BLM take before issuing me a contract?
- § 3602.46 What is the term of a competitive contract?
- § 3602.47 When and how may I renew my competitive contract and what is the fee?
- § 3602.48 What may BLM require when renewing my contract?
- § 3602.49 When will BLM issue a non-renewable contract?