43 CFR Part 3830, Subpart E - Failure To Comply With These Regulations
- § 3830.90 Failure to comply with these regulations.
- § 3830.91 What happens if I fail to comply with these regulations?
- § 3830.92 What special provisions apply to oil placer mining claims?
- § 3830.93 When are defects curable?
- § 3830.94 How may I cure a defect in my compliance with these regulations?
- § 3830.95 What if I pay only part of the service charges, location fees, or first year maintenance fees for newly-recorded claims or sites?
- § 3830.96 What if I pay only part of the service charges and fees for oil shale claims or previously-recorded mining claims or sites?
- § 3830.97 What if I pay only part of the service charges for a notice of intent to locate mining claims on SRHA lands?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3830.