43 CFR Subpart A - The Exchange Process
- § 47.20 What factors will the Secretary consider in analyzing a land exchange?
- § 47.30 When does a land exchange advance the interests of the beneficiaries?
- § 47.35 Must lands exchanged be of equal value?
- § 47.40 How must properties be described?
- § 47.45 How does the exchange process work?
- § 47.50 What should the Chairman include in a land exchange proposal for the Secretary?
- § 47.55 What are the minimum requirements for appraisals used in a land exchange?
- § 47.60 What documentation must the Chairman submit to the Secretary in the land exchange packet?
- § 47.65 When will the Secretary approve or disapprove the land exchange?
- § 47.70 How does the Chairman complete the exchange once approved?