43 CFR Part 9 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 9.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 9.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 9.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 9.4 [Reserved]
- § 9.5 What is the Secretary's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 9.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 9.7 How does the Secretary communicate with state and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 9.8 How does the Secretary provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed federal financial assistance and direct federal development?
- § 9.9 How does the Secretary receive and respond to comments?
- § 9.10 How does the Secretary make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 9.11 What are the Secretary's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 9.12 How may a state simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required state plans?
- § 9.13 May the Secretary waive any provision of these regulations?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 9.