44 CFR 206.345 - Exceptions.
(2) Repair of any facility necessary for the exploration, extraction, or transportation of energy resources which activity can be carried out only on, in, or adjacent to coastal water areas because the use or facility requires access to the coastal water body; and
(3) Restoration of existing channel improvements and related structures, such as jetties, and including the disposal of dredge materials related to such improvements.
(b) After consultation with the Secretary of the Interior, the Regional Administrator may make disaster assistance available within the CBRS for the following types of actions, provided such assistance is consistent with the purposes of CBRA;
(1) Emergency actions essential to the saving of lives and the protection of property and the public health and safety, if such actions are performed pursuant to sections 402, 403, and 502 of the Stafford Act and are limited to actions that are necessary to alleviate the impacts of the event;
(3) Repair of air and water navigation aids and devices, and of the access thereto;
(4) Repair of facilities for scientific research, including but not limited to aeronautical, atmospheric, space, geologic, marine, fish and wildlife and other research, development, and applications;
(5) Repair of facilities for the study, management, protection and enhancement of fish and wildlife resources and habitats, including but not limited to, acquisition of fish and wildlife habitats and related lands, stabilization projects for fish and wildlife habitats, and recreational projects; and
(6) Repair of nonstructural projects for shoreline stabilization that are designed to mimic, enhance, or restore natural stabilization systems.
Title 44 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 44 CFR Part 206 after this date.
Title 44 published on 2015-11-10.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 44.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.