44 CFR Part 4 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (FEMA) PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 4.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 4.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 4.3 What programs and activities of FEMA are subject to these regulations?
- § 4.4 [Reserved]
- § 4.5 What is the Administrator's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 4.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 4.7 How does the Administrator communicate with State and local officials concerning FEMA's programs and activities?
- § 4.8 How does the Administrator provide an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 4.9 How does the Administrator receive and respond to comments?
- § 4.10 How does the Administrator make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 4.11 What are the Administrator's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 4.12 How may a State simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required State plans?
- § 4.13 May the Administrator waive any provision of these regulations?
48 FR 29316, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.