45 CFR § 155.530 - Dismissals.
(i) Accepting telephonic withdrawals means the appeals entity -
(A) Records in full the appellant's statement and telephonic signature made under penalty of perjury; and
(B) Provides a written confirmation to the appellant documenting the telephonic interaction.
(2) Fails to appear at a scheduled hearing without good cause;
(4) Dies while the appeal is pending, except if the executor, administrator, or other duly authorized representative of the estate requests to continue the appeal.
(1) The reason for dismissal;
(2) An explanation of the dismissal's effect on the appellant's eligibility; and
(c)Notice of the dismissal to the Exchange, Medicaid, and CHIP. If an appeal is dismissed under paragraph (a) of this section, the appeals entity must provide timely notice to the Exchange, and to the agency administering Medicaid or CHIP, as applicable, including instruction regarding -
(1) The eligibility determination to implement; and
(2) Discontinuing eligibility provided under § 155.525, if applicable.
(d)Vacating a dismissal. The appeals entity must -
(1)Vacate a dismissal and proceed with the appeal if the appellant makes a written request within 30 days of the date of the notice of dismissal showing good cause why the dismissal should be vacated; and