45 CFR 1612.8 - Training.
(a) A recipient may not support or conduct training programs that:
(1) Advocate particular public policies;
(2) Encourage or facilitate political activities, labor or anti-labor activities, boycotts, picketing, strikes or demonstrations, or the development of strategies to influence legislation or rulemaking;
(3) Disseminate information about such policies or activities; or
(4) Train participants to engage in activities prohibited by the Act, other applicable law, or Corporation regulations, guidelines or instructions.
(b) Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit training of any attorneys or paralegals, clients, lay advocates, or others involved in the representation of eligible clients necessary for preparing them:
(1) To provide adequate legal assistance to eligible clients; or
(2) To provide advice to any eligible client as to the legal rights of the client.