45 CFR § 2532.30 - Other innovative and model programs.
(a) The Corporation may support other innovative and model programs such as the following: (1) Programs, including programs for rural youth, described in parts 2515 through 2524 of this chapter;
(2) Employer-based retiree programs;
(3) Intergenerational programs;
(4) Programs involving individuals with disabilities providing service;
(5) Programs sponsored by Governors; and
(6) Summer programs carried out between May 1 and October 1 (which may also contain a year-round component).
(b) The Corporation will support innovative service-learning programs.