45 CFR 2554.15 - What happens once an answer is filed?
(a) When the reviewing official receives an answer, he must file concurrently, the complaint and the answer with the ALJ, along with a designation of a Corporation representative.
(b) When the ALJ receives the complaint and the answer, the ALJ will promptly serve a notice of oral hearing upon the defendant and the representative for the Corporation, in the same manner as the complaint, service of which is described in § 2554.12. The notice of oral hearing must be served within six years of the date on which the claim or statement is made.
(c) The notice must include:
(1) The tentative time, place and nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The name, address, and telephone number of the defendant's representative and the representative for the Corporation; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.
(d) The six-year statute of limitation may be extended by agreement of the parties.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2554 after this date.