45 CFR 303.109 - Procedures for State monitoring, evaluation and reporting on programs funded by Grants to States for Access and Visitation Programs.
(a) Monitoring. The State must monitor all programs funded under Grants to States for Access and Visitation Programs to ensure that the programs are providing services authorized in section 469B(a) of the Act, are being conducted in an effective and efficient manner, are complying with Federal evaluation and reporting requirements, and contain safeguards to insure the safety of parents and children.
(b) Evaluation. The State:
(1) May evaluate all programs funded under Grants to States for Access and Visitation Programs;
(2) Must assist in the evaluation of significant or promising projects as determined by the Secretary;
(c) Reporting. The State must:
(1) Report a detailed description of each program funded, providing the following information, as appropriate: service providers and administrators, service area (rural/urban), population served (income, race, marital status), program goals, application or referral process (including referral sources), voluntary or mandatory nature of the programs, types of activities, and length and features of a completed program;
(2) Report data including: the number of applicants/referrals for each program, the total number of participating individuals, and the number of persons who have completed program requirements by authorized activities (mediation - voluntary and mandatory, counseling, education, development of parenting plans, visitation enforcement - including monitoring, supervision and neutral drop-off and pickup) and development of guidelines for visitation and alternative custody arrangements; and
(3) Report the information required in paragraphs (c)(1) and (c)(2) of this section annually, at such time, and in such form, as the Secretary may require.
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 303 after this date.