45 CFR Part 100 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 100.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 100.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 100.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 100.4 [Reserved]
- § 100.5 What is the Secretary's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 100.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 100.7 How does the Secretary communicate with state and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 100.8 How does the Secretary provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 100.9 How does the Secretary receive and respond to comments?
- § 100.10 How does the Secretary make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 100.11 What are the Secretary's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 100.12 How may a state simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required state plans?
- § 100.13 May the Secretary waive any provision of these regulations?
48 FR 29200, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.