45 CFR Subpart E - Procedures Following Service of a Complaint
- § 1149.17 How do you respond to the complaint?
- § 1149.18 May I file a general answer?
- § 1149.19 What happens once an answer is filed?
- § 1149.20 What must the notice of hearing include?
- § 1149.21 When must the ALJ serve the notice of oral hearing?
- § 1149.22 What happens if you fail to file an answer?
- § 1149.23 May I file a motion to reopen my case?
- § 1149.24 What happens if my motion to reopen is denied?
- § 1149.25 When, if ever, will time be tolled?