45 CFR Subpart G - Decisions and Appeals
- § 1149.57 How is the case decided?
- § 1149.58 When will the ALJ serve the initial decision?
- § 1149.59 How are penalty and assessment amounts determined?
- § 1149.60 What factors are considered in determining the amount of penalties and assessments to impose?
- § 1149.61 Can a party request reconsideration of the initial decision?
- § 1149.62 When does the initial decision of the ALJ become final?
- § 1149.63 What are the procedures for appealing the ALJ decision?
- § 1149.64 What happens if an initial decision is appealed?
- § 1149.65 Are there any limitations on the right to appeal to the authority head?
- § 1149.66 How does the authority head dispose of an appeal?
- § 1149.67 Who represents the NEA on an appeal?
- § 1149.68 What judicial review is available?
- § 1149.69 Can the administrative complaint be settled voluntarily?
- § 1149.70 How are civil penalties and assessments collected?
- § 1149.71 Is there a right to administrative offset?
- § 1149.72 What happens to collections?
- § 1149.73 What if the investigation indicates criminal misconduct or a violation of the False Claims Act?
- § 1149.74 How does the NEA protect your rights?