45 CFR Part 1150, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 1150.1 — What definitions apply to the regulations in this part?
- § 1150.2 — What is the Endowment's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 1150.3 — What other regulations also apply to the Endowment's debt collection efforts?
- § 1150.4 — What types of claims are excluded from these regulations?
- § 1150.5 — What notice will I be provided if I owe a debt to the Endowment?
- § 1150.6 — What opportunity do I have to obtain a review of my debt within the Endowment?
- § 1150.7 — What interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs will I have to pay on a debt owed to the Endowment?
- § 1150.8 — Will failure to pay my debt affect my eligibility for Endowment programs?
- § 1150.9 — How can I resolve the Endowment's claim through a voluntary repayment agreement?
- § 1150.10 — What is the extent of the Chairperson's authority to compromise debts owed to the Endowment, or to suspend or terminate collection action on such debts?
- § 1150.11 — How does subdividing or joining debts owed to the Endowment affect the Chairperson's compromise, suspension, or termination authority?
- § 1150.12 — How will the Endowment use credit reporting agencies to collect its claims?
- § 1150.13 — How will the Endowment contract for collection services?
- § 1150.14 — When will the Endowment refer claims to the DOJ?
- § 1150.15 — Will the Endowment use a cross-servicing agreement with the Treasury to collect its claims?
- § 1150.16 — May I use the Endowment's failure to comply with these regulations as a defense?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1150.