45 CFR Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 1150.1 What definitions apply to the regulations in this part?
- § 1150.2 What is the Endowment's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 1150.3 What other regulations also apply to the Endowment's debt collection efforts?
- § 1150.4 What types of claims are excluded from these regulations?
- § 1150.5 What notice will I be provided if I owe a debt to the Endowment?
- § 1150.6 What opportunity do I have to obtain a review of my debt within the Endowment?
- § 1150.7 What interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs will I have to pay on a debt owed to the Endowment?
- § 1150.8 Will failure to pay my debt affect my eligibility for Endowment programs?
- § 1150.9 How can I resolve the Endowment's claim through a voluntary repayment agreement?
- § 1150.10 What is the extent of the Chairperson's authority to compromise debts owed to the Endowment, or to suspend or terminate collection action on such debts?
- § 1150.11 How does subdividing or joining debts owed to the Endowment affect the Chairperson's compromise, suspension, or termination authority?
- § 1150.12 How will the Endowment use credit reporting agencies to collect its claims?
- § 1150.13 How will the Endowment contract for collection services?
- § 1150.14 When will the Endowment refer claims to the DOJ?
- § 1150.15 Will the Endowment use a cross-servicing agreement with the Treasury to collect its claims?
- § 1150.16 May I use the Endowment's failure to comply with these regulations as a defense?