45 CFR Subpart D - Administrative Offset
- § 1150.40 Under what circumstances will the Endowment collect amounts that I owe to the Endowment (or some other Federal agency) by offsetting the debt against payments that the Endowment (or some other Federal agency) owes me?
- § 1150.41 How will the Endowment request that my debt to the Endowment be collected by offset against some payment that another Federal agency owes me?
- § 1150.42 What procedures will the Endowment use to collect amounts I owe to a Federal agency by offsetting a payment that the Endowment would otherwise make to me?
- § 1150.43 When may the Endowment make an offset in an expedited manner?
- § 1150.44 Can a judgment I have obtained against the United States be used to satisfy a debt that I owe to the Endowment?