45 CFR Part 1159 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
prev | next
- § 1159.1 — What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 1159.2 — What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 1159.3 — Where should individuals send inquiries about the Endowment's systems of records or implementation of the Privacy Act?
- § 1159.4 — How will the public receive notification of the Endowment's systems of records?
- § 1159.5 — What government entities will the Endowment notify of proposed changes to its systems of records?
- § 1159.6 — What limits exist as to the contents of the Endowment's systems of records?
- § 1159.7 — Will the Endowment collect information from me for its records?
- § 1159.8 — How can I acquire access to Endowment records pertaining to me?
- § 1159.9 — What identification will I need to show when I request access to Endowment records pertaining to me?
- § 1159.10 — How can I pursue amendments to or corrections of an Endowment record?
- § 1159.11 — How can I appeal a refusal to amend or correct an Endowment record?
- § 1159.12 — Will the Endowment charge me fees to locate, review, or copy records?
- § 1159.13 — In what other situations will the Endowment disclose its records?
- § 1159.14 — Will the Endowment maintain a written account of disclosures made from its systems of records?
- § 1159.15 — Who has the responsibility for maintaining adequate technical, physical, and security safeguards to prevent unauthorized disclosure or destruction of manual and automatic record systems?
- § 1159.16 — Will the Endowment take steps to ensure that its employees involved with its systems of records are familiar with the requirements and implications of the Privacy Act?
- § 1159.17 — Which of the Endowment's systems of records are covered by exemptions in the Privacy Act?
- § 1159.18 — What are the penalties for obtaining an Endowment record under false pretenses?
- § 1159.19 — What restrictions exist regarding the release of mailing lists?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1159.