45 CFR Part 1182 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
- § 1182.1 Purpose and scope of these regulations.
- § 1182.2 Definitions.
- § 1182.3 Inquiries about the Institute's systems of records or implementation of the Privacy Act.
- § 1182.4 Procedures for notifying the public of the Institute's systems of records.
- § 1182.5 Procedures for notifying government entities of the Institute's proposed changes to its systems of records.
- § 1182.6 Limits that exist as to the contents of the Institute's systems of records.
- § 1182.7 Institute procedures for collecting information from individuals for its records.
- § 1182.8 Procedures for acquiring access to Institute records pertaining to an individual.
- § 1182.9 Identification required when requesting access to Institute records pertaining to an individual.
- § 1182.10 Procedures for amending or correcting an individual's Institute record.
- § 1182.11 Procedures for appealing a refusal to amend or correct an Institute record.
- § 1182.12 Fees charged to locate, review, or copy records.
- § 1182.13 Policies and procedures for Institute disclosure of its records.
- § 1182.14 Procedures for maintaining accounts of disclosures made by the Institute from its systems of records.
- § 1182.15 Institute responsibility for maintaining adequate technical, physical, and security safeguards to prevent unauthorized disclosure or destruction of manual and automatic record systems.
- § 1182.16 Procedures to ensure that Institute employees involved with its systems of records are familiar with the requirements and of the Privacy Act.
- § 1182.17 Institute systems of records that are covered by exemptions in the Privacy Act.
- § 1182.18 Penalties for obtaining an Institute record under false pretenses.
- § 1182.19 Restrictions that exist regarding the release of mailing lists.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1182.