45 CFR Part 1201 - PART 1201—PRODUCTION OR DISCLOSURE OF OFFICIAL INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO COURT ORDERS, SUBPOENAS, NOTICES OF DEPOSITIONS, REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS, INTERROGATORIES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH FEDERAL OR STATE LITIGATION
prev | next
- § 1201.1 Definitions.
- § 1201.2 Scope.
- § 1201.3 Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 1201.4 Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands or requests for official information or action.
- § 1201.5 Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by appropriate Corporation officials.
- § 1201.6 Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought.
- § 1201.7 Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 1201.8 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 1201.9 Considerations in determining whether the Corporation will comply with a demand or request.
- § 1201.10 Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.
- § 1201.11 Authority.