45 CFR Part 1233 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF ACTION PROGRAMS
- § 1233.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 1233.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 1233.3 What programs of the Agency are subject to these regulations?
- § 1233.4 [Reserved]
- § 1233.5 What is the Director's obligation with respect to federal interagency coordination?
- § 1233.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs under these regulations?
- § 1233.7 How does the Director communicate with state and local officials concerning the Agency's programs?
- § 1233.8 How does the Director provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed federal financial assistance?
- § 1233.9 How does the Director receive and respond to comments?
- § 1233.10 How does the Director make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- §§ 1233.11-1233.12 [Reserved]
- § 1233.13 May the Director waive any provision of these regulations?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1233.