45 CFR Part 1304, Subpart B - Designation Renewal
- § 1304.10 Purpose and scope.
- § 1304.11 Basis for determining whether a Head Start agency will be subject to an open competition.
- § 1304.12 Grantee reporting requirements concerning certain conditions.
- § 1304.13 Requirements to be considered for designation for a five-year period when the existing grantee in a community is not determined to be delivering a high-quality and comprehensive Head Start program and is not automatically renewed.
- § 1304.14 Tribal government consultation under the Designation Renewal System for when an Indian Head Start grant is being considered for competition.
- § 1304.15 Designation request, review and notification process.
- § 1304.16 Use of CLASS: Pre-K instrument in the Designation Renewal System.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 1304 after this date.