45 CFR Part 2507 - PROCEDURES FOR DISCLOSURE OF RECORDS UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- § 2507.1 Definitions.
- § 2507.2 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 2507.3 What types of records are available for disclosure to the public?
- § 2507.4 How are requests for records made?
- § 2507.5 How does the Corporation process requests for records?
- § 2507.6 Under what circumstances may the Corporation extend the time limits for an initial response?
- § 2507.7 How does one appeal the Corporation's denial of access to records?
- § 2507.8 How are fees determined?
- § 2507.9 What records will be denied disclosure under this part?
- § 2507.10 What records are specifically exempt from disclosure?
- § 2507.11 What are the procedures for the release of commercial business information?
- § 2507.12 Authority.
- Appendix A to Part 2507 - Freedom of Information Act Request Letter (Sample)
- Appendix B to Part 2507 - Freedom of Information Act Appeal for Release of Information (Sample)
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2507 after this date.