45 CFR Part 2522, Subpart B - Participant Eligibility, Requirements, and Benefits
- § 2522.200 What are the eligibility requirements for an AmeriCorps participant?
- § 2522.205 To whom must I apply the National Service Criminal History Check eligibility criteria?
- § 2522.206 [Reserved]
- § 2522.207 How do I determine an individual's eligibility to serve in a covered position?
- § 2522.210 How are AmeriCorps participants recruited and selected?
- § 2522.220 What are the required terms of service for AmeriCorps participants?
- § 2522.230 Under what circumstances may an AmeriCorps participant be released from completing a term of service, and what are the consequences?
- § 2522.235 Is there a limit on the number of terms an individual may serve in an AmeriCorps State and National program?
- § 2522.240 What financial benefits do AmeriCorps participants serving in approved AmeriCorps positions receive?
- § 2522.245 How are living allowances disbursed?
- § 2522.250 What other benefits do AmeriCorps participants serving in approved AmeriCorps positions receive?
Title 45 published on 03-Jun-2017 03:14
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2522 after this date.