45 CFR Part 2523 - AGREEMENTS WITH OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES FOR THE PROVISION OF AMERICORPS PROGRAM ASSISTANCE
- § 2523.10 Are Federal agencies eligible to apply for AmeriCorps program funds?
- § 2523.20 Which Federal agencies may apply for such funds?
- § 2523.30 Must Federal agencies meet the requirements imposed on grantees under parts 2521 and 2522 of this chapter?
- § 2523.40 For what purposes should Federal agencies use AmeriCorps program funds?
- § 2523.50 What types of funds are Federal agencies eligible to receive?
- § 2523.60 May Federal agencies enter into partnerships or participate in consortia?
- § 2523.70 Will the Corporation give special consideration to Federal agency applications that address certain needs?
- § 2523.80 Are there restrictions on the use of Corporation funds?
- § 2523.90 Is there a matching requirement for Federal agencies?
- § 2523.100 Are participants in programs operated by Federal agencies Federal employees?
- § 2523.110 Can Federal agencies submit multiple applications?
- § 2523.120 Must Federal agencies consult with State Commissions?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.