45 CFR Part 2544 - SOLICITATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF DONATIONS
- § 2544.100 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 2544.105 What is the legal authority for soliciting and accepting donations to the Corporation?
- § 2544.110 What definitions apply to terms used in this part?
- § 2544.115 Who may offer a donation?
- § 2544.120 What personal services from a volunteer may be solicited and accepted?
- § 2544.125 Who has the authority to solicit and accept or reject a donation?
- § 2544.130 How will the Corporation determine whether to solicit or accept a donation?
- § 2544.135 How should an offer of a donation be made?
- § 2544.140 How will the Corporation accept or reject an offer?
- § 2544.145 What will be done with property that is not accepted?
- § 2544.150 How will accepted donations be recorded and used?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 2544.