45 CFR Part 2553, Subpart J - Performance Measurement
prev | next
- § 2553.100 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 2553.101 What is the purpose of performance measurement?
- § 2553.102 What performance measurement information must be part of an application for funding under RSVP?
- § 2553.103 Who develops the performance measures?
- § 2553.104 What performance measures must be submitted to the Corporation and how are these submitted?
- § 2553.105 How are performance measures approved and documented?
- § 2553.106 How does a sponsor report performance measures to the Corporation?
- § 2553.107 What must a sponsor do if it cannot meet its performance measures?
- § 2553.108 When may a sponsor change a project's performance measures?
- § 2553.109 What happens if a sponsor fails to meet the performance measures included in the Notice of Grant Award (NGA)?
76 FR 20247, Apr. 12, 2011, unless otherwise noted.