45 CFR Part 2553, Subpart J - Performance Measurement
- § 2553.100 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 2553.101 — What is the purpose of performance measurement?
- § 2553.102 — What performance measurement information must be part of an application for funding under RSVP?
- § 2553.103 — Who develops the performance measures?
- § 2553.104 — What performance measures must be submitted to the Corporation and how are these submitted?
- § 2553.105 — How are performance measures approved and documented?
- § 2553.106 — How does a sponsor report performance measures to the Corporation?
- § 2553.107 — What must a sponsor do if it cannot meet its performance measures?
- § 2553.108 — When may a sponsor change a project's performance measures?
- § 2553.109 — What happens if a sponsor fails to meet the performance measures included in the Notice of Grant Award (NGA)?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2553 after this date.