45 CFR Part 262 - PART 262—ACCOUNTABILITY PROVISIONS—GENERAL
- § 262.0 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 262.1 What penalties apply to States?
- § 262.2 When do the TANF penalty provisions apply?
- § 262.3 How will we determine if a State is subject to a penalty?
- § 262.4 What happens if we determine that a State is subject to a penalty?
- § 262.5 Under what general circumstances will we determine that a State has reasonable cause?
- § 262.6 What happens if a State does not demonstrate reasonable cause?
- § 262.7 How can a State appeal our decision to take a penalty?