45 CFR Part 287, Subpart E - Program Design and Operations
- § 287.105 What provisions of the Social Security Act govern the NEW Program?
- § 287.110 Who is eligible to receive assistance or services under a Tribe's NEW Program?
- § 287.115 When a NEW grantee serves TANF recipients, what coordination should take place with the Tribal or State TANF agency?
- § 287.120 What work activities may be provided under the NEW Program?
- § 287.125 What supportive and job retention services may be provided under the NEW Program?
- § 287.130 Can NEW Program activities include job market assessments, job creation and economic development activities?
- § 287.135 Are bonuses, rewards and stipends allowed for participants in the NEW Program?
- § 287.140 With whom should the Tribe coordinate in the operation of its work activities and services?
- § 287.145 What measures will be used to determine NEW Program outcomes?