45 CFR Part 287, Subpart E - Program Design and Operations
- § 287.105 — What provisions of the Social Security Act govern the NEW Program?
- § 287.110 — Who is eligible to receive assistance or services under a Tribe's NEW Program?
- § 287.115 — When a NEW grantee serves TANF recipients, what coordination should take place with the Tribal or State TANF agency?
- § 287.120 — What work activities may be provided under the NEW Program?
- § 287.125 — What supportive and job retention services may be provided under the NEW Program?
- § 287.130 — Can NEW Program activities include job market assessments, job creation and economic development activities?
- § 287.135 — Are bonuses, rewards and stipends allowed for participants in the NEW Program?
- § 287.140 — With whom should the Tribe coordinate in the operation of its work activities and services?
- § 287.145 — What measures will be used to determine NEW Program outcomes?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 287.