45 CFR Part 400, Subpart F - Requirements for Employability Services and Employment
- § 400.70 Basis and scope.
- § 400.71 Definitions.
- § 400.72 Arrangements for employability services.
subjgrpGeneral Requirements (§§ 400.75 - 400.79)
- § 400.75 Registration for employment services, participation in employability service programs and targeted assistance programs, going to job interviews, and acceptance of appropriate offers of employment.
- § 400.76 Criteria for exemption from registration for employment services, participation in employability service programs, and acceptance of appropriate offers of employment.
- § 400.77 Effect of quitting employment or failing or refusing to participate in required services.
- § 400.79 Development of an employability plan.
subjgrpCriteria for Appropriate Employability Services and Employment (§ 400.81)
subjgrpFailure or Refusal To Accept Employability Services or Employment (§§ 400.82 - 400.83)
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 400 after this date.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.