45 CFR Part 400, Subpart F - Requirements for Employability Services and Employment
- § 400.70 — Basis and scope.
- § 400.71 — Definitions.
- § 400.72 — Arrangements for employability services.
- § 400.75 — Registration for employment services, participation in employability service programs and targeted assistance programs, going to job interviews, and acceptance of appropriate offers of employment.
- § 400.76 — Criteria for exemption from registration for employment services, participation in employability service programs, and acceptance of appropriate offers of employment.
- § 400.77 — Effect of quitting employment or failing or refusing to participate in required services.
- § 400.79 — Development of an employability plan.
- Criteria for Appropriate Employability Services and Employment
- Failure or Refusal To Accept Employability Services or Employment
54 FR 5477, Feb. 3, 1989, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.