45 CFR Subpart B - Additional Protections for Pregnant Women, Human Fetuses and Neonates Involved in Research
- § 46.201 To what do these regulations apply?
- § 46.202 Definitions.
- § 46.203 Duties of IRBs in connection with research involving pregnant women, fetuses, and neonates.
- § 46.204 Research involving pregnant women or fetuses.
- § 46.205 Research involving neonates.
- § 46.206 Research involving, after delivery, the placenta, the dead fetus or fetal material.
- § 46.207 Research not otherwise approvable which presents an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of pregnant women, fetuses, or neonates.
66 FR 56778, Nov. 13, 2001, unless otherwise noted.