45 CFR Subpart D - Additional Protections for Children Involved as Subjects in Research
- § 46.401 To what do these regulations apply?
- § 46.402 Definitions.
- § 46.403 IRB duties.
- § 46.404 Research not involving greater than minimal risk.
- § 46.405 Research involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to the individual subjects.
- § 46.406 Research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subject's disorder or condition.
- § 46.407 Research not otherwise approvable which presents an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.
- § 46.408 Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
- § 46.409 Wards.
48 FR 9818, Mar. 8, 1983, unless otherwise noted.