45 CFR Part 46, Subpart D - Additional Protections for Children Involved as Subjects in Research
- § 46.401 — To what do these regulations apply?
- § 46.402 — Definitions.
- § 46.403 — IRB duties.
- § 46.404 — Research not involving greater than minimal risk.
- § 46.405 — Research involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to the individual subjects.
- § 46.406 — Research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subject's disorder or condition.
- § 46.407 — Research not otherwise approvable which presents an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.
- § 46.408 — Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
- § 46.409 — Wards.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 46.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 46 after this date.