45 CFR Part 5b - PRIVACY ACT REGULATIONS
- § 5b.1 Definitions.
- § 5b.2 Purpose and scope.
- § 5b.3 Policy.
- § 5b.4 Maintenance of records.
- § 5b.5 Notification of or access to records.
- § 5b.6 Special procedures for notification of or access to medical records.
- § 5b.7 Procedures for correction or amendment of records.
- § 5b.8 Appeals of refusals to correct or amend records.
- § 5b.9 Disclosure of records.
- § 5b.10 Parents and guardians.
- § 5b.11 Exempt systems.
- § 5b.12 Contractors.
- § 5b.13 Fees.
- Appendix A to Part 5b - Employee Standards of Conduct
- Appendix B to Part 5b - Routine Uses Applicable to More Than One System of Records Maintained by HHS
- Appendix C to Part 5b - Delegations of Authority [Reserved]
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 5b after this date.