45 CFR Part 660 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF THE NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 660.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 660.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 660.3 What programs and activities of the Foundation are subject to these regulations?
- § 660.4 [Reserved]
- § 660.5 What is the Director's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 660.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 660.7 How does the Director communicate with state and local officials concerning the Foundation's programs and activities?
- § 660.8 How does the Director provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 660.9 How does the Director receive and respond to comments?
- § 660.10 How does the Director make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 660.11 What are the Director's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 660.12 [Reserved]
- § 660.13 May the Director waive any provision of these regulations?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 660.