45 CFR Subpart B - Standards for Determining Age Discrimination
- § 91.11 Rules against age discrimination.
- § 91.12 Definitions of normal operation and statutory objective.
- § 91.13 Exceptions to the rules against age discrimination: Normal operation or statutory objective of any program or activity.
- § 91.14 Exceptions to the rules against age discrimination: Reasonable factors other than age.
- § 91.15 Burden of proof.
- § 91.16 Affirmative action by recipient.
- § 91.17 Special benefits for children and the elderly.
- § 91.18 Age distinctions contained in HHS regulations.