46 CFR 10.103 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. Also, it is available for inspection at the Office of Merchant Mariner Credentialing (CG-MMC), U.S. Coast Guard Stop 7509, 2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE., Washington, DC 20593-7509, 202-372-1492 and is available from the sources indicated in this section.
(b) International Maritime Organization (IMO), 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, England, telephone: 44 (0)20 7735 7611, http://www.imo.org:
(1) The International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as amended, 2011 (the STCW Convention or the STCW), incorporation by reference approved for §§ 10.107, 10.109, 10.201, and 10.410.
- 33 CFR 164.80 — Tests, Inspections, and Voyage Planning.
- 33 CFR 164.01 — Applicability.
- 33 CFR 2.5 — Specific Definitions Control.
- 46 CFR 10.404 — Substitution of Training for Required Service, Use of Training-Record Books (TRBs), and Use of Towing Officer Assessment Records (TOARs).
- 46 CFR 10.201 — General Characteristics of the Merchant Mariner Credential.
- 46 CFR 10.411 — Simulator Performance Standards.
- 46 CFR 27.100 — Applicability; Preemptive Effect.
- 46 CFR 10.107 — Definitions in Subchapter B.
- 46 CFR 10.109 — Classification of Endorsements.
- 46 CFR 10.410 — Quality Standard System (QSS) Requirements.
- 46 CFR 10.412 — Distance and E-Learning.