46 CFR § 153.490 - Cargo Record Book and Approved Procedures and Arrangements Manual: Categories A, B, C, and D.
(1) If U.S., a Cargo Record Book published by the Coast Guard (OMB App. No. 1625-0094), or, if foreign, a Cargo Record Book having the same entries and format as Appendix 4 of Annex II; and
(ii) The Administration, if the ship is one whose Administration is signatory to MARPOL 73/78.
(b) Each Procedures and Arrangements Manual under paragraph (a)(2) of this section must include the following:
(1) The standard format and content prescribed in Chapter 2 and Appendix D of the IMOStandards for Procedures and Arrangements for the Discharge of Noxious Liquid Substances, Resolution MEPC 18(22), 1985, or, for ships for which the only NLS carried is a Category D NLS and ships having a waiver under § 153.483 or § 153.491, the format and content prescribed by the Commandant (CG-ENG).
(i) Category B and C NLSs are discharged from the tank only in the ports or terminals listed in accordance with § 153.483(b); and
(3) If ventilation is used to clean a tank under § 153.1102(b)(2), ventilation procedures that meet those in Appendix C of the IMOStandards for Procedures and Arrangements for the Discharge of Noxious Liquid Substances, Resolution MEPC 18(22), 1985.
(4) If tank cleaning agents are used, quantities to use and instructions for using the cleaning agents.
(5) If the tank has the discharge recording equipment required in § 153.481(b), procedures to ensure that no NLS residue is discharged from the tank when the recording equipment is incapacitated unless the concentration and total quantity limits for the NLS in Annex II are not exceeded.