46 CFR § 153.912 - Certificate of inhibition or stabilization.
(a) When a cargo in Table 1 is referred to this section, no person may operate a tankship carrying the cargo without a written certification, carried on the bridge of the tankship, from the shipper that the cargo is:
(1) Inhibited; or
(b) The certification required by this section must contain the following information:
(1) Whether the cargo is inhibited or stabilized.
(2) The name and concentration of the inhibitor or stabilizer.
(3) The date the inhibitor or stabilizer was added.
(4) The length of time the inhibitor or stabilizer is effective.
(5) Any temperature limitations qualifying the inhibitor's or stabilizer's effective lifetime.
(6) The action to be taken should the duration of the voyage exceed the inhibitor's or stabilizer's useful life.