46 CFR 162.050-1 - Scope.
(a) This subpart contains -
(1) Procedures for approval of 15 ppm separators, oil content meters, and bilge alarms.
(2) Design specifications for this equipment;
(3) Tests required for approval;
(4) Procedures for obtaining designation as a facility authorized to conduct approval tests;
(5) Marking requirements; and
(6) Factory inspection procedures.
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 162 after this date.