46 CFR 162.050-9 - Test report.
(a) A report of approval testing must contain the following:
(1) Name of the testing facility.
(2) Name of the applicant.
(3) Date of receiving the item for testing and the dates of the tests conducted.
(4) Trade name and brief description of the item.
(5) A listing of the following properties of the test oils used:
(i) Relative density at 15 °C.
(ii) Viscosity in centistokes at 37.8 °C.
(iv) Weight of ash content.
(v) Weight of water content.
(vi) Relative density at 15 °C. the of water used during testing and the weight of solid content in the water.
(vii) The data recorded during each test.
(6) A statement that the lab followed the testing procedures prescribed in 46 CFR subpart 162.050.
Title 46 published on 07-Jun-2018 03:53
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 162 after this date.