46 CFR § 197.420 - Operations manual.
(a) The diving supervisor shall -
(1) Provide an operations manual to the person-in-charge prior to commencement of any diving operation; and
(b) The operations manual must be modified in writing when adaptation is required because of -
(2) The specific diving operation as planned.
(c) The operations manual must provide for the safety and health of the divers.
(d) The operations manual must contain the following:
(1) Safety procedures and checklists for each diving mode used.
(3) Equipment procedures and checklists for each diving mode used.
(4) Emergency procedures for -
(ii) Equipment failure;
(iii) Adverse environmental conditions including, but not limited to, weather and sea state;
(iv) Medical illness; and
(v) Treatment of injury.
(5) Procedures dealing with the use of -
(i) Hand-held power tools;
(ii) Welding and burning equipment; and