46 CFR 390.14 - Departmental reports and certification.
(a)In general. For each calendar year, the Secretary of Transportation shall provide the Secretary of the Treasury, within 120 days after the close of such calendar year, a written report with respect to those capital construction funds under the Secretary of Transportation's jurisdiction.
(b)Content of reports. Each report shall set forth the name and taxpayer identification number of each person:
(1) Establishing a capital construction fund during such calendar year;
(2) Maintaining a capital construction fund as of the last day of such calendar year;
(3) Terminating a capital construction fund during such calendar year;
(4) Making any withdrawal from or deposit into (and the amounts thereof) a capital construction fund during such calendar year; or
(5) With respect to which a determination has been made during such calendar year that such person has failed to fulfill a substantial obligation under any capital construction fund agreement to which such person is a party.