46 CFR Part 32, Subpart 32.60 - Hull Requirements for Tank Vessels Constructed On or After July 1, 1951
- § 32.60-1 Scantlings, material, and workmanship - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-5 Subdivision of cargo space - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-10 Segregation of cargo; Grade A, B, C, or D - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-15 Segregation of cargo; Grade E - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-20 Pumprooms on tank vessels carrying Grade A, B, C, D and/or E liquid cargo - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-25 Living quarters - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-30 Tank vessels with independent tanks - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-35 Tank vessels carrying Grade A liquid cargo - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-40 Construction and testing of cargo tanks and bulkheads - TB/ALL.
- § 32.60-45 Segregation of spaces containing the emergency source of electric power - TB/ALL.
Title 46 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 32 after this date.