46 CFR Subpart I - Public Observation of Federal Maritime Commission Meetings and Public Access to Information Pertaining to Commission Meetings
- § 503.70 Policy.
- § 503.71 Definitions.
- § 503.72 General rule - meetings.
- § 503.73 Exceptions - meetings.
- § 503.74 Procedures for closing a portion or portions of a meeting or a portion or portions of a series of meetings on agency initiated requests.
- § 503.75 Procedures for closing a portion of a meeting on request initiated by an interested person.
- § 503.76 Effect of vote to close a portion or portions of a meeting or series of meetings.
- § 503.77 Responsibilities of the General Counsel of the agency upon a request to close any portion of any meeting.
- § 503.78 General rule - information pertaining to meeting.
- § 503.79 Exceptions - information pertaining to meeting.
- § 503.80 Procedures for withholding information pertaining to meeting.
- § 503.81 Effect of vote to withhold information pertaining to meeting.
- § 503.82 Public announcement of agency meeting.
- § 503.83 Public announcement of changes in meeting.
- § 503.84 [Reserved]
- § 503.85 Agency recordkeeping requirements.
- § 503.86 Public access to records.
- § 503.87 Effect of provisions of this subpart on other subparts.