46 CFR Part 70, Subpart 70.05 - Application
- § 70.05-1 United States flag vessels subject to the requirements of this subchapter.
- § 70.05-3 Foreign vessels subject to the requirements of this subchapter.
- § 70.05-5 Specific application noted in text.
- § 70.05-7 Ocean or unlimited coastwise vessels on inland and Great Lakes Routes.
- § 70.05-10 Application to vessels on an international voyage.
- § 70.05-18 Applicability to vessels operating under an exemption afforded in the Passenger Vessel Safety Act of 1993 (PVSA).
- § 70.05-20 Gross tonnage as a criterion for requirements.
- § 70.05-30 Combustible and flammable liquid cargo in bulk.
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 70 after this date.