47 CFR 1.9040 - Contractual requirements applicable to spectrum leasing arrangements.
(a) Agreements between licensees and spectrum lessees concerning spectrum leasing arrangements entered into pursuant to the rules of this subpart must contain the following provisions:
(1) The spectrum lessee must comply at all times with applicable rules set forth in this chapter and other applicable law, and the spectrum leasing arrangement may be revoked, cancelled, or terminated by the licensee or Commission if the spectrum lessee fails to comply with the applicable requirements;
(2) If the license is revoked, cancelled, terminated, or otherwise ceases to be in effect, the spectrum lessee has no continuing authority or right to use the leased spectrum unless otherwise authorized by the Commission;
(3) The spectrum leasing arrangement is not an assignment, sale, or transfer of the license itself;
(4) The spectrum leasing arrangement shall not be assigned to any entity that is ineligible or unqualified to enter into a spectrum leasing arrangement under the applicable rules as set forth in this subpart;
(b) Agreements between licensees that hold licenses subject to the Commission's installment payment program (see § 1.2110 of subpart Q of this part and related service-specific rules) and spectrum lesseeys must contain the following additional provisions:
(1) The express acknowledgement that the license remains subject to the Commission's priority lien and security interest in the license and related proceeds, consistent with the provisions set forth in § 1.9045; and
(2) The agreement that the spectrum lessee shall not hold itself out to the public as the holder of the license and shall not hold itself out as a licensee by virtue of its having entered into a spectrum leasing arrangement.