47 CFR 15.5 - General conditions of operation.
(a) Persons operating intentional or unintentional radiators shall not be deemed to have any vested or recognizable right to continued use of any given frequency by virtue of prior registration or certification of equipment, or, for power line carrier systems, on the basis of prior notification of use pursuant to § 90.35(g) of this chapter.
(b) Operation of an intentional, unintentional, or incidental radiator is subject to the conditions that no harmful interference is caused and that interference must be accepted that may be caused by the operation of an authorized radio station, by another intentional or unintentional radiator, by industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) equipment, or by an incidental radiator.
(c) The operator of a radio frequency device shall be required to cease operating the device upon notification by a Commission representative that the device is causing harmful interference. Operation shall not resume until the condition causing the harmful interference has been corrected.
(d) Intentional radiators that produce Class B emissions (damped wave) are prohibited.
- 47 CFR 15.23 — Home-Built Devices.
- 47 CFR 15.113 — Power Line Carrier Systems.
- 47 CFR 15.103 — Exempted Devices.
- 47 CFR 15.521 — Technical Requirements Applicable to All UWB Devices.
- 47 CFR 0.314 — Additional Authority Delegated.
- 47 CFR 15.221 — Operation in the Band 525-1705 kHz.
- 47 CFR 95.3303 — Definitions, the 76-81 GHz Band Radar Service.