47 CFR 18.211 - Multiple listing of equipment.
(a) When the same or essentially the same equipment will be marketed under more than one FCC Identifier, equipment authorization must be requested on an FCC Form 731 for each FCC Identifier.
(b) If equipment authorization for additional FCC Identifiers is requested in the initial application, a statement shall be included describing how these additional devices differ from the basic device which was measured and stating that the report of measurements submitted for the basic device applies also to the additional devices.
(c) If equipment authorization for additional FCC Identifiers is requested after a grant has been issued by the FCC for the basic device, the application may, in lieu of the report of measurements, be accompanied by a statement including:
(1) FCC Identifier of device for which measurements are on file with the FCC.
(2) Date when equipment authorization was granted for the device(s) listed under paragraph (c)(1) of this section and the file number of such grant.
(3) Description of the difference between the device listed under paragraph (c)(1) of this section and the additional device(s).
(4) A statement that the report of measurements filed for the device listed under paragraph (c)(1) of this section applies also to the additional device(s).
(5) Photographs pursuant to § 2.1033(c).