47 CFR 22.1037 - Application requirements for offshore stations.
Applications for new Offshore Radiotelephone Service stations must contain an exhibit showing that:
(a) The applicant has notified all licensees of offshore stations located within 321.8 kilometers (200 miles) of the proposed offshore station, by providing the following data, at least 30 days before filing the application:
(1) The name, business address, channel coordinator, and telephone number of the applicant;
(2) The location and geographical coordinates of the proposed station;
(4) The height and type of antenna;
(5) The bearing of the main lobe of the antenna; and,
(6) The effective radiated power.
(1) Co-channel to a distance of 241.4 kilometers (150 miles).
(3) Third order intermodulation channels (±12.5 kHz) to a distance of 32.2 kilometers (20 miles).
(4) If the proposed transmitting antenna site is located west of longitude W.93°40′, and within 32.2 kilometers (20 miles) of the shoreline, and proposed use of the channels listed in § 22.1007(b), no third-order intermodulation interference would be caused to any base or mobile station using the channels between 488 and 494 MHz.