47 CFR 22.725 - Channels for conventional rural radiotelephone stations and basic exchange telephone radio systems.
The following channels are allocated for paired assignment to transmitters that provide conventional rural radiotelephone service and to transmitters in basic exchange telephone radio systems. These channels may be assigned for use by central office or rural subscriber stations as indicated, and interoffice stations. These channels may be assigned also for use by relay stations in systems where it would be impractical to provide rural radiotelephone service without the use of relay stations. All channels have a bandwidth of 20 kHz and are designated by their center frequencies in MegaHertz.
(b) In Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, channels in the 154.04-154.46 MHz and 161.40-161.85 MHz frequency ranges may be assigned to transmitters providing rural radiotelephone service; channels in these ranges are also allocated for assignment in the International Fixed Public and Aeronautical Fixed radio services.
- 47 CFR 22.719 — Additional Channel Policy for Rural Radiotelephone Stations.
- 47 CFR 22.757 — Channels for Basic Exchange Telephone Radio Systems.
- 47 CFR 22.727 — Power Limits for Conventional Rural Radiotelephone Transmitters.
- 47 CFR 22.721 — Geographic Area Authorizations.
- 47 CFR 22.733 — Priority of Service.