47 CFR § 25.151 - Public notice.
(a) At regular intervals, the Commission will issue public notices listing:
(2) The receipt of applications for license or registration of receive-only earth stations;
(3) The receipt of applications for major modifications to station authorizations;
(4) The receipt of major amendments to pending applications;
(6) Significant Commission actions regarding applications;
(7) Information that the Commission in its discretion believes to be of public significance;
(8) Special environmental considerations as required by part 1 of this chapter;
(9) Submission of Coordination Requests and Appendix 30B filings to the ITU in response to requests filed pursuant to § 25.110(b)(3)(i) and (b)(3)(ii);
(11) The receipt of notifications of non-routine transmission filed pursuant to § 25.140(d).
(b) Special public notices may also be issued at other times under special circumstances involving non-routine matters where speed is of the essence and efficiency of Commission process will be served thereby.
(c) A public notice will not normally be issued for receipt of any of the following applications:
(1) For authorization of a minor technical change in the facilities of an authorized station;
(2) For temporary authorization pursuant to § 25.120.
(4) For consent to an involuntary assignment or transfer of control of a transmitting earth station authorization; or
(5) For consent to an assignment or transfer of control of a space station authorization or a transmitting earth station authorization, where the assignment or transfer does not involve a substantial change in ownership or control; or
(6) For change in location of an earth station operating in the 4/6 GHz and 10.95-11.7 GHz bands by no more than 1″ in latitude and/or longitude and for change in location of an earth station operating in the 12/14 GHz bands by no more than 10″ in latitude and/or longitude.
(d) Except as specified in paragraph (e) of this section, no application that has appeared on public notice will be granted until the expiration of a period of thirty days following the issuance of the public notice listing the application, or any major amendment thereto. Any comments or petitions must be delivered to the Commission by that date in accordance with § 25.154.
(1) Applicants seeking authority to operate a temporary fixed earth station pursuant to § 25.277 may consider their applications “provisionally granted,” and may initiate operations upon the placement of the complete FCC Form 312 application on public notice, provided that
(2) Applications for authority granted pursuant to paragraph (e)(1) of this section shall be placed on public notice pursuant to paragraph (a)(1) of this section. If no comments or petitions are filed within 30 days of the public notice date, the authority granted will be considered a regular temporary fixed earth station authorization as of 30 days after the public notice date. If a comment or petition is filed within 30 days of the public notice date, the applicant must suspend operations immediately pending resolution of the issues raised in that comment or petition.